1. Can you pick me up at the airport, bus or train station for my trip?
We recommend staying in Chiang Mai city the night prior to your visit to the park. Flights and trains are often late and we cannot wait at stations or airports.
If you wish to go straight to the park and have us wait for you then we can arrange a private vehicle for you.
The cost per vehicle will be advised when you give us details of your requirements.
2. What is the cancellation policy?
Please see our terms and conditions. This is covered in the Cancellation and No-Show Fees section
3. Is it possible to change the dates of my visit?
Yes, provided there is availability. There is a 1,055 Baht per person, per booking changing fee,
4. Is it possible to change which project I want to volunteer at?
No, you need to cancel your existing booking with us and make a new reservation
5. Can I pay my remaining balance online?
No – Please pay the balance, cash in Thai Baht, when you arrive at the project you have booked.
6. What happens if I have to leave my volunteer week early?
If you must leave a project early please note that you are not entitled to a partial refund for unused time.
7. Do I need travel insurance?
All visitors and volunteers are covered by our accident insurance up to 200,000 THB. We recommend that you carry individual emergency medical and travel insurance.
8. What vaccinations do I need?
The following website has information on health: http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/thailand
However, you need to consult your local or a specialist doctor for up to date advice.
The use of any details you provide us are for contact or booking purposes only.
We will never sell, rent or share your personal information with a 3rd party, especially your email addresses and phone numbers, without your express permission, unless required by law. Never ever.
10. What are the rates for adults, children and infants?
Please see our Terms and Conditions page, section heading: Pricing; adults, children and infants