(A) Serene Boutique Elephant Care – Half day private tour
This half day tour includes being pickup / drop-off at your accommodation with an air-conditioned minibus, you’ll have an English speaking tour guide, Insurance, drinking water, treats for elephants, visit Poo Poo Paper Park or Sticky waterfall, snacks and fresh coconut juice. You’ll also receive a FREE photo frame that’s been made from elephants recycled PooPoo.
06:30 / 12:30
06:30 – 12:30 (Morning Tour)
12:00 – 18:00 (Afternoon Tour)
Adults – 4,500฿
6 – 9 yrs – 3,800฿
4 – 5 yrs – 3,500฿
06:30 / 12:30 pickup from your Chiang Mai hotel / guesthouse (outside middle ring road) additional charges will apply.
Upon arrival at the camp (1hr drive from Chiang Mai) Change clothes into beautiful uniforms provided by us.
(You get to choose) Visit to the Sticky Waterfall or the Elephant Poo Poo paper factory, learn how the local Thais recycle from useless things. You’ll see the process to making paper from elephant dung, try it out yourself and purchase some souvenirs if desired.
Stop at the fresh market, pickup ingredients so to make vitamin balls for our elephants.
Feeding, observe and interact with elephants.
Walk with the elephants to a beautiful view point, wonderful photographic opportunities here.
Walk down the hillside to our elephants bathing area, enjoy splashing, bathing and brushing the elephants in their very own swimming pool.
Say farewell to your new elephant and mahout friends.
Take a shower, change your clothes and enjoy a delicious meal.
- Return back to your accommodation.
Hotel transfer with a nice air-conditioned minivan.
Experienced English speaking guide
Treats for elephants
Uniform for camp activities
Visit Elephant Poo Poo paper factory or the Sticky Waterfall
Plant trees to provide food for the elephants
Learn to make herbal medicine for the elephants
Fresh coconut juice and snacks
Free photo frame that’s been made from elephants recycled PooPoo.
What to Bring
A pair of socks (for rubber boots provided)
And most importantly, your smile and love for our elephants!
- If you cancel in a short period of time then we will charge 100% of all moneys paid for cancellation on the departure day and 50% for 1 day before the tour.
- We reserve the right to cancel or re-book your reservation in the event of any natural, political, or other unforeseen act over which we have no control.
- Visitors at our project will be in close contact with elephants, as wild animals can be unpredictable and dangerous, there may be some risk involved. In order to increase safety, Visitors agree to the following:
- Follow your guide and policy of the park seriously.
- Do not approach elephants without a guide/mahout present.
- Do not put hands into an elephant’s mouth.
- Do not approach elephants from behind.
- Do not smoke and drink alcohol in/near elephant shelters, near elephant food, in the dining areas.
- Visits to the park are entirely at the visitors own risk. You are required to have your own insurance policy to cover emergency or health treatment.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to Visitors/Volunteers or their property, and damages cannot be claimed in any eventuality.