Memorable Caring Experienced(Half Day Group Tour)
About Your Trip
Memorable Caring Experience
(Half Day Group Tour)
Duration Time 07:50 – 14:00
- 07:50 / 08:30 pickup from your Chiang Mai hotel / guesthouse (outside middle ring road) additional charges will apply.
- Upon arrival at the camp Change clothes into beautiful uniforms provided by us.
- Introductory discussion.
- Feeding observation and interact with elephants. You’ll also get to walk with them to beautiful view points where you’ll have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities.
- Walk down the hillside to their bathing area.
- Enjoy bathing and brushing the elephants in their very own (all natural) swimming pool.
- Say farewell to your new elephant and mahout friends after a memorable experience, enjoy a delicious home cooked lunch prepared especially for you at our camp before transferring you back to your hotel at 14:00.
Price For This Tour
Per Adult: 2,200฿
6-9 yrs: 1,800฿
- Hotel transfer with a nice air-conditioned minivan.
- Insurance Cover
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Food for the elephants
- Uniform for camp activities
- Drinking water
- Insect repellent
- A pair of socks (for rubber boots provided)
- Walking shoes
- Spare cloth
- And the most importantly, your smile and love for our elephants!
Memorable Caring Experienced
- If you cancel in a short period of time then we will charge 100% of all moneys paid for cancellation on the departure day and 50% for 1 day before the tour.
- We reserve the right to cancel or re-book your reservation in the event of any natural, political, or other unforeseen act over which we have no control.
- Visitors at our project will be in close contact with elephants, as wild animals can be unpredictable and dangerous, there may be some risk involved. In order to increase safety, Visitors agree to the following:
- Follow your guide and policy of the park seriously.
- Do not approach elephants without a guide/mahout present.
- Do not put hands into an elephant’s mouth.
- Do not approach elephants from behind.
- Do not smoke and drink alcohol in/near elephant shelters, near elephant food, in the dining areas.
- Visits to the park are entirely at the visitors own risk. You are required to have your own insurance policy to cover emergency or health treatment.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to Visitors/Volunteers or their property, and damages cannot be claimed in any eventuality.