(A) Private Elephant Care and Interaction (Minimum 2 people)
: Morning = 06.30-12.00
: Afternoon = 12.00-18.00
(includes meal, fresh coconut juice and elephant poo poo paper !)
(Half Day Private Elephant Care )
-Pickup from your hotel and drive up north.
-Upon arrival at the camp (1hr drive from Chiang Mai) Change clothes into beautiful uniforms provided by us.
-Feeding, observation and interaction witch elephant.
-Walking with the elephant to beautiful view points, where you’ll have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities.
-Walk down the hillside towards the elephant bathing area and enjoy bathing and brushing the elephants in their very owe swimming pool.
-Say farewell to your new elephant and mahout friends.
-Enjoy a delicious meal.
-Leave for a visit Elephant Poo Poo Paper
-Drop off at your hotel.
Price : 4,500 Bath/person.
-Private tour with our elephants
-Transfer by a nice minivan/ car with air con.
-Knowledgable English speaking guide
– Food for elephant
– Uniform,bamboo hat,gum boots for activities
– A visit elephant poo poo paper factory
– Drinking water
– Thai Lunch (you can request for vegetarian)
– Accident insurance
What to bring?
– A towel
– A pair of socks
– A set of cloth for change (underware)
– Insect repellant
– Sun glasses
– Sun lotion
– Sandals or shoes
-Cancellation in short period will be fined. We charge 100% for cacellation on departure day and 50% for 1 day before the tour.
-We reserve the right to cancel or re-book your reservation in the event of any natural, political, or other unforeseen act over which we have no control.
-Visitors at our project will be in close contact with elephants, and as wild animals, they can be unpredictable and dangerous, and thus there may be some risk involved. In order to increase safety, Visitors agree to the following:
- Follow your guide and policy of the park seriously.
- Do not approach elephants without a guide/mahout present
- Do not put hands into an elephant’s mouth
- Do not approach elephants from behind
- Do not smoke and drink algohol in/near elephant shelters, near elephant food, in the dining areas.
- Visits to the park are entirely at the visitors own risk. You are required to have your own insurance policy to cover emergency or health treatment.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to Visitors/Volunteers or their property, and damages cannot be claimed in any eventuality.