(C) Amazing Full Day Program
Duration : 08.00-17.30
(visit to elephant Poo-poo Factory,fresh market,snack and coconut juice!)
-8.00-8.30 am Pick Up from your hotel (if your hotel is outside downtown,we would require estra charge for transfer)
-Visit the Elephant Poo Poo Paper Park for learning how to marke recycle from this useless thing.
-Make short stop at the fresh market for buying additional food(by your own) for elephnats before arrival at our camp. *At the park,we prepare bananas,sugar cane and pumkin for them.
-Change of clothes into beautiful uniforms provided by us.
followed by an introductory discussion on elephant history and mahout’s life.
-Learn to make herbal medicine for the elephants and feed them.
-Cut sugar cane at farm (transfer by a truck) and bring it to provide for the elephants.
-Enjoy a delicious, home cooked lunch.
-Feeding with bananas, observation and interaction witch elephants. You will also get to walk with them to beautiful view points, where you’ll have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities.
-Bathe, brush and have fun splashing around with the elephants in their very own swimming pool.
-Say farewell to your new friends and mahouts
-Having snack and refreshment before leaving from the park
-Drop you of at your hotel
Price : 3,000 Bath/person (Please book with us directly as detail below)
*Maximum 20 people
– Transfer by a nice minivan/ car with air con.
– Knowledgable and friendly English speaking guide
– Food for elephant
-Rubber boots for activities (feel free to put your own shoes if you feel uncomfortable). The boots will protect you from cutting by sticks,thorny plants,sharp stone and elephant step.
– Drinking water
– Home cooked Lunch (you can request for vegetarian)
– Accident insurance
– Memorable experience
What to bring?
– A towel
-Socks (for rubber boots)
– A set of cloth for change
– Insect repellant
– Sun glasses
– Sun lotion
– Sandals or shoes
-Cancellation in short period will be fined. We charge 100% for cacellation on departure day and 50% for 1 day before the tour.
-We reserve the right to cancel or re-book your reservation in the event of any natural, political, or other unforeseen act over which we have no control.
-Visitors at our project will be in close contact with elephants, and as wild animals, they can be unpredictable and dangerous, and thus there may be some risk involved. In order to increase safety, Visitors agree to the following:
- Follow your guide and policy of the park seriously.
- Do not approach elephants without a guide/mahout present
- Do not put hands into an elephant’s mouth
- Do not approach elephants from behind
- Do not smoke and drink algohol in/near elephant shelters, near elephant food, in the dining areas.
- Visits to the park are entirely at the visitors own risk. You are required to have your own insurance policy to cover emergency or health treatment.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to Visitors/Volunteers or their property, and damages cannot be claimed in any eventuality.