(A) Serene Boutique Elephant Care – Half day private tour
This half day tour includes being pickup / drop-off at your accommodation with an air-conditioned minibus, you’ll have an English speaking tour guide, Insurance, drinking water, treats for elephants, visit Poo Poo Paper Park or Sticky waterfall, snacks and fresh coconut juice.
- Return back to your accommodation.
- If you cancel in a short period of time then we will charge 100% of all moneys paid for cancellation on the departure day and 50% for 1 day before the tour.
- We reserve the right to cancel or re-book your reservation in the event of any natural, political, or other unforeseen act over which we have no control.
- Visitors at our project will be in close contact with elephants, as wild animals can be unpredictable and dangerous, there may be some risk involved. In order to increase safety, Visitors agree to the following:
- Follow your guide and policy of the park seriously.
- Do not approach elephants without a guide/mahout present.
- Do not put hands into an elephant’s mouth.
- Do not approach elephants from behind.
- Do not smoke and drink alcohol in/near elephant shelters, near elephant food, in the dining areas.
- Visits to the park are entirely at the visitors own risk. You are required to have your own insurance policy to cover emergency or health treatment.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to Visitors/Volunteers or their property, and damages cannot be claimed in any eventuality.