Serene Boutique Elephant Care(Half Day Private Tour)
About Your Trip
Serene Boutique Elephant Care
(Half Day Private Tour)
Duration Times 06:30 – 12:30 (Morning Tour)
12:00 – 18:00 (Afternoon Tour )
Two people minimum is required
- 06:30 / 12:30 pick-up from your Chiang Mai hotel / guesthouse (outside middle ring road) additional charges will apply
- Upon arrival at the camp (1hr drive from Chiang Mai) Change clothes into beautiful uniforms provided by us.
- (You get to choose) Visit to the Sticky Waterfall or the Elephant Poo Poo paper factory, learn how the local Thais recycle from useless things. You’ll see the process to making paper from elephant dung, try it out yourself and purchase some souvenirs if desired.
- Stop at the fresh market, pickup ingredients so to make vitamin balls for our elephants.
- Introductory discussion.
- Feeding, observe and interact with elephants.
- Walk with the elephants to a beautiful view point, wonderful photographic opportunities here.
- Walk down the hillside to our elephants bathing area, enjoy splashing, bathing and brushing the elephants in their very own swimming pool.
- Say farewell to your new elephant and mahout friends.
- Take a shower, change your clothes and enjoy a delicious meal.
- Return back to your accommodation.
- Insect repellent
- A pair of socks (for rubber boots provided)
- Walking shoes
- Spare cloth
- And most importantly, your smile and love for our elephants!
- Hotel transfer with a nice air-conditioned minivan.
- Insurance Cover.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Treats for elephants.
- Uniform for camp activities.
- Visit Elephant Poo Poo paper factory or the Sticky Waterfall.
- Fresh coconut juice and snacks.
Price For This Tour
Per Adult: 4,500฿
6-9 yrs: 3,800฿
4-5 yrs: 3,500฿
Please Select From Dropdown
- If you cancel in a short period of time then we will charge 100% of all moneys paid for cancellation on the departure day and 50% for 1 day before the tour.
- We reserve the right to cancel or re-book your reservation in the event of any natural, political, or other unforeseen act over which we have no control.
- Visitors at our project will be in close contact with elephants, as wild animals can be unpredictable and dangerous, there may be some risk involved. In order to increase safety, Visitors agree to the following:
- Follow your guide and policy of the park seriously.
- Do not approach elephants without a guide/mahout present.
- Do not put hands into an elephant’s mouth.
- Do not approach elephants from behind.
- Do not smoke and drink alcohol in/near elephant shelters, near elephant food, in the dining areas.
- Visits to the park are entirely at the visitors own risk. You are required to have your own insurance policy to cover emergency or health treatment.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to Visitors/Volunteers or their property, and damages cannot be claimed in any eventuality.