Overnight Elephant Care(2 Days Overnight)
About Your Trip
Overnight Elephant Care
(2 Days Overnight )
Duration Time 08:30 – 16:30
Two people minimum is required
- Day 1: 08:30 pickup from your Chiang Mai hotel / guesthouse in a luxury saloon car or minivan, (outside middle ring road) additional charges will apply.
- Transfer to the Poo Poo paper park, see how the local Thais recycle from elephants dung, try it out for yourself and purchase some souvenirs if desired.
- Proceed driving up north to our Elephant Rescue Park.
- On arrival change clothes into beautiful uniforms that’s provided by the camp, short introduction about elephants and our project.
- Plant elephant food (June – September) cut sugarcane and grass for them or make vitamin ball for them.
- Enjoy a home cooked lunch.
- Walk with the elephants up hill to observe their natural habits and bathe with them in the massive elephant swimming pool.
- Get changed into your clothes, freshen up snacks and coconut juice, before checking in.
- Dinner and a group chat, “help with the cooking if desired”
- Overnight in the wooden house “sorry no air conditioning” but there’s lovely clean fresh air and we do provide an electric fan.
- 07:00 wake up and help mahouts to clean out elephant station.
- Breakfast and relax.
- Restart activities as per day 1 (half day).
- After lunch say goodbye to the staff and elephants.
- Visit Mok Fah waterfall.
- Return back to your accommodation at 16:30.
- Insect repellent
- A pair of socks (for rubber boots provided)
- Walking shoes
- Spare cloth
- And the most importantly, your smile and love for our elephants!
- Hotel transfer with a nice air-conditioned minivan.
- Insurance Cover.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Treats for elephants.
- Uniform for camp activities.
- Plant trees to provide food for the elephants.
- Visit Elephant Poo Poo paper factory.
- Visit Mok Fah waterfall.
- Drinking water.
- Fresh coconut juice.
- Overnight Accommodation.
- Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Price For This Tour
Per Adult: 6,200฿
6-9 yrs: 5,500฿
4-5 yr: 4,500฿
Please Select From Dropdown
- If you cancel in a short period of time then we will charge 100% of all moneys paid for cancellation on the departure day and 50% for 1 day before the tour.
- We reserve the right to cancel or re-book your reservation in the event of any natural, political, or other unforeseen act over which we have no control.
- Visitors at our project will be in close contact with elephants, as wild animals can be unpredictable and dangerous, there may be some risk involved. In order to increase safety, Visitors agree to the following:
- Follow your guide and policy of the park seriously.
- Do not approach elephants without a guide/mahout present.
- Do not put hands into an elephant’s mouth.
- Do not approach elephants from behind.
- Do not smoke and drink alcohol in/near elephant shelters, near elephant food, in the dining areas.
- Visits to the park are entirely at the visitors own risk. You are required to have your own insurance policy to cover emergency or health treatment.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to Visitors/Volunteers or their property, and damages cannot be claimed in any eventuality.