- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Booking Form Guidelines
There is a requirement of 2 people minimum and the full price for this tour is ฿4,500 per adult, you only need to pay 20% deposit, per person to confirm your booking, for children discounts just enter your child’s details in the notes, i.e age so we can workout a price. All remaining balances must be paid in full on arrival by credit card or cash.
(A) Elephant Care and Interaction (Minimum 2 people) Afternoon Half Day Private Tour (No Riding) – 12:30-17:30
Pickup from your hotel / guest house at 12:30 and drive up north.
- Visit Elephant Poo Poo Paper or Mok Fah Waterfall, you have to choose.
- After your visit we then carry on to our elephant park.
- Upon arrival at the camp, change clothes into beautiful uniforms provided by us.
- Introductory discussion.
- Feeding, observation and interaction with elephant.
- Walking with the elephant to beautiful viewpoints, where you’ll have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities.
- Walk down the hillside towards the elephant bathing area and enjoy bathing and brushing the elephants in their very own swimming pool.
- Say farewell to your new elephant and mahout friends.
- Enjoy a delicious meal.
- Drop off at your hotel.
WHAT TO BRING
- Insect Repellent
- A Pair of Socks (for rubber boots that's provided)
- Walking Shoes / Sandals
- Spare Underwear
- And most importantly, your care and love for our elephants
Program (A) Half Day Afternoon
Pick-upfrom your hotel / guest house to start our journey up north towards choice of activity.
Choose Your Activity
from the two options1. visit the peaceful and cool Mok Fah Waterfall in the National Park Area. 2. visit the Poo Poo Paper Factory.
After Your Visit
Continue driving to the parkenjoying beautiful scenery one the way.
Elephant Park Arrival
Change clothesinto beautiful uniforms provided by us.
Meet Your Guide
to give you anIntroductory discussion about our elephants.
Time to Feed the Elephants
Enjoyfeeding, observing and interacting with the elephants.
Begin your walkwith the elephants to beautiful viewpoints where you'll have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities.
Walk down the hillsideto the elephants bathing area, here's where you can enjoy bathing and brushing the elephants in their very own swimming pool.
Say farewellto your new elephant and mahout friends.
Time For Lunch
Enjoysome home cooked Thai food, vegetarian meals are available, just let us know.
Back to Chiang Maito your hotel / guest house
Private tour with our elephants
- Transfer by a nice minivan/ car with air-con.
- Knowledgeable English speaking guide.
- Food for elephant.
- Uniform, bamboo hat and gum boots for the activities.
- Visit the elephant poo poo paper factory or The waterfall, you choose.
- Drinking water.
- Thai Lunch (you can request for vegetarian).
- Accident insurance
- Pax: This relates to the number of people including children, so just change accordingly and proceed to checkout.
- Address: We only need the name of your hotel / guest house that you’re staying at in Chiang Mai.
- Phone Number: Please use whatsapp if you can or If you have Thai sim card, if not then you can enter your hotel’s phone number.
- Arrival Date: Please put the date that you’d like to go into the notes section.
- Booking Options: If you have access to PayPal then use the booking with Partial Payment option, this will display the deposit amount to pay, however if you don’t have PayPal then you can use the booking only feature.
We recommend staying in Chiang Mai city the night prior to your visit to the park. Flights and trains are often late and we cannot wait at stations or airports. If you wish to go straight to the park and have us wait for you then we can arrange a private vehicle for you. The cost per vehicle will be advised when you give us details of your requirements.
Please see our terms and conditions. This is covered in the Cancellation and No-Show Fees section.
Yes, provided there is availability. There is a 1,055 Baht per person, per booking changing fee.
No – Please pay the balance, cash in Thai Baht, when you arrive at the project you have booked.
All visitors and volunteers are covered by our accident insurance up to 200,000 THB. We recommend that you carry individual emergency medical and travel insurance.
The following website address has information on health: http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/thailand However it's best to consult your local or a specialist doctor for up to date advice.
The use of any details you provide us are for contact or booking purposes only. We will never sell, rent or share your personal information with a 3rd party, especially your email addresses and phone numbers, without your express permission, unless required by law. Never ever.
Please see our Terms and Conditions page, section heading: Pricing; adults, children and infants.