Unfortunately, we will not be including free Tshirts in our programs anymore as of 1 Feb 2017. Our lovely Tshirts will however still be available for sale, should you wish to support our budget to enable us to rescue more elephants.
(B) Memorable experience with Cute BaBy Elephants (No Riding)
Half Day Join Tour
Duration : 8.00-14.00
-8.00-8.30 am Pick Up from your hotel .
(If your hotel is located outside downtown,we would require extra charge for transfer).
-Upon arrival at the camp , Change clothes into beautiful uniforms provided by us.
-Introductory discussion and information about elephants.
-Feeding, observation and interaction witch elephants. You will also get to walk with them to beautiful view points, where you’ll have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities.
-Walk down the hillside towards their bathing area.
-Enjoy bathing and brushing the elephants in their very own (all nature) swimming pool.
-Say farewell to your new elephant and mahout friends after a memorable experience.
-Enjoy a delicious home cooked lunch prepared especially for you at our camp before transfer back to your hotel at 14.00.
Price 2,200 Bath/person.
*Maximum 20 people
– Transfer by a nice minivan/ car with air con.
– Knowledgable and friendly English speaking guide
– Food for elephant
-Rubber boots for activities (feel free to put your own shoes if you feel uncomfortable).
*We provide you rubber boots to protect from thorny plants,sharp stone and elephant step.
– Drinking water
– Home cooked Lunch (you can request for vegetarian)
– Accident insurance
– Memorable experience
What to bring?
– A towel
-Socks (for rubber boots)
– A set of cloth for change
– Insect repellant
– Sun glasses
– Sun lotion
– Sandals or shoes
-Cancellation in short period will be fined. We charge 100% for cacellation on departure day and 50% for 1 day before the tour.
-We reserve the right to cancel or re-book your reservation in the event of any natural, political, or other unforeseen act over which we have no control.
-Visitors at our project will be in close contact with elephants, and as wild animals, they can be unpredictable and dangerous, and thus there may be some risk involved. In order to increase safety, Visitors agree to the following:
- Follow your guide and policy of the park seriously.
- Do not approach elephants without a guide/mahout present
- Do not put hands into an elephant’s mouth
- Do not approach elephants from behind
- Do not smoke and drink algohol in/near elephant shelters, near elephant food, in the dining areas.
- Visits to the park are entirely at the visitors own risk. You are required to have your own insurance policy to cover emergency or health treatment.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to Visitors/Volunteers or their property, and damages cannot be claimed in any eventuality.